These special people provide many different types of support for those coping with terminal illness, grief and loss.
We receive Volunteers Grad Students from Medical Universities, Churches and our local community.
PATIENT & FAMILY VOLUNTEERS
- Listen and give emotional support
- Assist with shopping and other errands
- Read Aloud
- Help write letters
- Assist with projects Land activities
- Provide haircuts
- Help provide spiritual care
- Life reviews
- Assist with special events, such as Celebration of Life and community events
We are always looking for compassionate volunteers!! If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of the amazing people we have at Grandview Care we would love to connect with you.